BELOIT, WI – HES Facilities Management (HES), a trusted provider of educational facilities services, has been awarded the contract to provide custodial services for the School District of Beloit, one of the most diverse school districts in Wisconsin. The School District of Beloit welcomes approximately 6,000 students to its schools each day, including 925 students enrolled in dual-language immersion.
“We could not be happier about our new partnership with the School District of Beloit,” says HES President and CEO Charlie Spencer. “It’s always exciting to partner with a district that shares our values, as Beloit does – but this is particularly special because it’s also our first step into the great state of Wisconsin. Everyone at HES is thrilled that the School District of Beloit has entrusted us to manage their facilities.”
Beloit chose the HES team from a broad field of competitors, based on HES’s ability to provide a cost-effective, best-in-class custodial program customized to the district. Focused solely on educational environments, HES is uniquely suited to the needs of educational institutions from K-12 to universities, offering:
- Smooth transition of services
- A robust quality assurance program for measurable results
- Consistency, cost savings, and continuous improvement over time
“This partnership allows HES to do what we do best: creating a clean, safe, aesthetically pleasing environment in support of Beloit’s educational mission and commitment to its students,” adds Spencer. “We look forward to a long-lasting relationship.”
Headquartered in Knoxville, TN, HES is a premier national provider of facilities management services focused 100% on educational institutions. HES’s reach extends from Seattle, WA, to Daytona Beach, FL, serving approximately 100 education clients in 23 states. Backed by centuries of leadership experience, the HES team prides itself on building best-in-class, turnkey solutions for custodial, grounds, and maintenance.
- HES has a proven track record of success in working exclusively in educational environments.
- HES maintains a singular focus on facilities management, undistracted by competing priorities.
- HES has multiple clients with 25+ years as satisfied customers.
- The HES leadership team has over 300 combined years of experience working with educational facilities.
For more information, visit hesfacilities.com.
Tod Eskra, SVP Sales & Marketing