Please utilize the safeguards below to ensure the health and safety of your work environment as well as the students, teachers, and administration.
- Wear a face covering and disposable gloves at all times while conducting work assignments. Your face covering should cover your mouth and nose. Utilize your own or your HES provided face covering and maintain cleanliness according to CDC standards. For additional CDC information: www.cdc.gov
- Practice physical distancing. Always strive to be at least six feet apart from others.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 When soap and water are unavailable, use hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Clean and disinfect HES equipment, spaces, and personal items (i.e., equipment, personal phones, HES storage closets, doorknobs, light switches, etc.)
- Self-monitor for symptoms and stay at home when you’re Contact your HES supervisor or manager to notify of any personal or household family illness.
During assignments, always adhere to proper protocols that comply with district, local, and state regulations.
- Check in daily with your HES Supervisor for any changes to school district protocols, as well as local and state regulations.
- Be aware of guidelines posted in the classrooms and throughout the building that provide information about important safety and health measures.
- Immediately contact your HES Supervisor if you observe a coworker who shows symptoms of illness.
- Disinfect equipment between use when sharing with coworkers.
- Maintain an organized, safe, and clean work environment.
Focus on the importance of your self-care, wellness, and stress management.
- Eat healthy, well-balanced meals, and get plenty of sleep.
- Make time to unwind. Partake in hobbies and activities you and your family enjoy.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and enthusiasm in the work place to help you and your coworkers enjoy the work environment.
- Always strive to be courteous, friendly, and respectful when engaging with coworkers, faculty, and students to create a positive environment.
- Monitor your own health.